Big things are happening at PicCollage… We’re so excited to announce the launch of PicCollage’s new social features. Pretty soon, we’re going to be our own little (well, not so little) community, where you can post photos to PicCollage, follow people you like, and connect with friends in a new way. Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up/Sign in! You can sign in with Facebook or with your email address.
2. If you sign up using your email address, you’ll be able to choose a sweet Username.
3. Find friends! See which friends of yours on Facebook are using PicCollage and invite those who aren’t!
5. Check out your new profile. You’ll be able to keep track of who you’re following, who’s following you, and see all of your collages in one place.
6. Get collaging and sharing! Like always, you can share to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but now you can also share directly to PicCollage for other users to see!
Hope I have a fun n scary day heheh 🙂
I don’t like that I can’t type in a user name & find it & me & my friend cece13 can’t find each other cause we’re not in popular so we can’t just type in r user names & find each other so if u could just add that it would b great! Thx!
That looks amazing!! ((:
its so weird to be reading this because this feature was already there when i just downloaded it…anyway check out my account! yeah, and i havent been posting in a long time because im grounded from my ipad…:(