You know those little circles you see underneath your IG profile bio? Those little circles – aka your highlight covers – are a great way to categorize your stories and make your profile really pop. Creating a uniform aesthetic for your story highlights can be a great way to express your style and draw attention to your favorite stories. Here’s how you can quickly and easily use PicCollage to customize your Instagram Story Highlights!
- Start a collage on 1:1 canvas size.
- Pick your favorite background or sticker pack from PicCollage.
- Make sure the sticker is centered.
- Save the collage to your phone.
- Go to your Instagram account and tap on the Highlight cover you want to change.
- Tap “More” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap “Edit Highlight”, follow by “Edit Cover”.
- Tap “Photo Gallery” icon and choose the photo you want to use as a cover.
- Repeat Step 5-8 for your other Highlights.
- Voilà! You’ve got yourself a brand new Instagram look.
With over 5,000 stickers and 3,000 backgrounds in the app, we’ve got you covered. Here are a couple of ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
For the Nature Buff: Forest Handbook Stickers
For the Artist: Scraps and Strokes Stickers
For the Summer Lover: Good Vibes and Verano Fresco Stickers
For the Minimalist: Speckled Paper Backgrounds
For the Dreamer: Shimmering Skies Backgrounds
For the Literalist: Sunkissed Script Font
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial! We’d love to see what you came up with. Tag us @piccollage and use #mypiccollage so we can see your creations!