Apple surprised iPhone users last week when it rolled out a new home screen option with iOS 14. The internet has been going crazy with ideas on how to harness the customization options. We’ve got everything you need to know to get creative with these new possibilities. Here’s how you can easily use PicCollage to customize your app icons!
Here’s a video walk-through, scroll down for step-by-step instructions!
1. Open a 1:1 canvas and choose your favorite sticker. Center it on any background.
2. Save to Library.
3. Download and open the Shortcuts app.
4. Tap on the “+” button in the top right corner.
6. Tap on “Add Action”.
7. Search for “Open app”.
5. Tap “Choose” and select the first app you’d like to customize.
6. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
7. Add the name of the app (or any nickname you prefer).
8. Click “Add To Home Screen”.
9. Click on the icon beside “New Shortcut 1”.
10. Tap “Choose Photo”, and you’ll see your work of art!
11. Then, click “Add” and then “Done”.
12. Repeat, then voilà!
Feeling inspired? Take the first step by heading over to the app. And don’t forget to share your creation with us via #mypiccollage !