Making a Mother’s Day card can seem like a daunting task. What do you say to someone who is so important to you? How can you express what she means? We’ve created a quick guide that will help make the process a bit easier, and the end result will be something she’ll love.
1. Choose a Card
When you open PicCollage, tap on “Cards” and scroll down to find a bunch of Mother’s Day options.
2. Choose a Photo
Choose the photo you’d like to use in your collage. In the example below, we used the Border feature to make the photo stand out a bit more. To get this look, double tap the photo and just tap “Border” to choose the color you’d like.
3. Choose a Quote
Sometimes a beautiful quote can capture exactly what you want to say to mom. We’ve put together a list below of some of our favorites that you can choose from!
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Unknown
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.” – Unknown
- “A Mother is your first friend, your best friends, your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” – Maya Angelou
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling