Have you ever wanted to make your own meme? Well now, you can whip one up really fast with your phone. All you have to do is find a photo that seems to be expressing something and add a few words to interpret that expression typed out in the right font.
Can we all agree that the version on the right is way better? Below is a step-by-step tutorial of how this meme was made.
- Step 1: open up PicCollage
- Step 2: add in photo
- Step 3: add text “WAT YOU”
- tip 1: for more exaggerating results you could break down a sentence in 2 sections, so that you can size or position the words in a more dramatic way
- tip 2: type words in all caps
- Step 4: use the font “Impact”
- Step 5: press the “…” and choose “Font Outline”
- Step 6: repeat from Step 3 for “LOOKING AT”
- Step 7: size the words up to fit the whole image
- Step 8: post collage!