We are looking for artists to create fresh and unique designs for our sticker and background packs. From September 17 – October 15, 2018, we are accepting design proposals with the theme “Family”, and we would love to see how you would interpret it!
We challenge you to use as many of these elements as part of your designs:
- mom, dad, siblings, grandparents
- appreciation of family
Deadline of Submission: October 15, 2018 (24:00 PST)
E-mail your submission samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us at least 4 samples from the set
- You may provide any supporting elements to illustrate the expression that you would like to convey (e.g. mood board, patterns, imagery etc…)
- We encourage creativity, as long as it’s original!
- For submission format, check out the details listed below.
The winning entries will be judged fairly by the PicCollage team based on the following criteria: (1) relevance to the theme (2) creativity and originality (3) overall impression.
We will be selecting entries on October 19, 2018, and if your work is among the winning designs, we’ll be emailing you to create your very own completed sticker/ background pack. Deadline is on November 12, 2018 (24:00 PST) —which is just in time for Thanksgiving! Your pack will be featured in our store, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn some royalties from the sales of your pack!
In addition to receiving royalties, winning entries will be featured on our email blasts, as well as across our social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, PicCollage Blog etc…). Apart from this, you will also receive a special PicCollage gift bag from us!
- Name and artwork title/ brand name
- Have you created artwork with us before?
- Your sample pack and any supporting elements that you want us to check out.
- How did you hear about this contest? (Blog Subscription, E-mail, PicCollage Contest, Instagram)
For reference, check out the sample below!
Name: Jane Doe
Have you created artwork with us before: No
How did you hear about this contest: Instagram
Good luck and we are looking forward to seeing works from our talented community of artists!