Here at PicCollage, we’re all about self-expression and using images to help people all over the world uniquely and creatively share their stories. So when we were presented with the opportunity to work with the Messenger team over at Facebook to help people do just this using our new app, GIF CAM, we were so excited. With hundreds of millions of users, Messenger is THE place for people to express themselves with their friends and close contacts. So, what exactly is GIF CAM? Here’s how it works:
1. Download GIF CAM in the iTunes App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
2. Take a selfie (or add a photo from your device) as the background of your collage. You can also press-and-hold the camera button to take a burst of photos and create an animated background!
3. Add animated GIF stickers to liven up your collage! Our GIF search tool, powered by our friends at Giphy, has pretty much any animated GIF you could want.
4. SEND! Through Messenger, you can easily send your awesome, animated GIF collages to friends and family.
5. Continue the conversation! We’ve taken the awesome remix technology we created at PicCollage and brought it over to GIF CAM. When you reply to a GIF CAM post in the Messenger thread, you can reuse and play around with the stickers that others have included in their previous creations.
We look forward to seeing the reaction to our new integration and hope that people will enjoy using GIF CAM with Messenger. Download GIF CAM in the App Store and let us know what you think! We hope you have as much fun using it as we had creating it! See you in a GIF!